In this article you will find detailed information and Do it yourself with instructions on how to put a tissue.
Weapons may feel distorted, but in fact, a room that is wallpaper-coated with the tissue will usually give a very elegant impression. However, if you are thinking of setting up a tissue, you should have wallpapered before. Certainly, the workflow is largely the same as for any other wallpaper, but the material is more expensive than other wallpaper and also a little harder to handle.
Woven paper has a back of paper, which makes the set easier. Woven wallpaper has been around for thousands of years and had other features from the beginning. Even in the 19th century, the woven wallpaper consisted of a large piece of cloth with painted or woven images hanged on the wall.
In addition to the beauty of the fabric, it was possible to screen two rooms or soften the cold that entered the rooms through the thick stone walls. Today's woven wallpaper is made of linen, man-made fibers or a mixture of these materials. They are made single-colored or with a woven or printed pattern. You can also choose between different fabrics and thicknesses on the threads.
Most fabrics are made with paper backs to facilitate the set, but there are also tapestries with flip-flops. The differences between the two varieties are that the paper backing paper is more stable to work with. The adhesive is stripped on the back of the wallpaper. On the web with a flip-down base, the adhesive is stretched directly on the wall.
Textile finishes are not only exclusive to look at, they also cost significantly more than high quality paper stacks. The fabric is beautiful to look at and gives a warm and embellished impression that is difficult to bring with different wallpaper quality. The character makes the fabric in some environments well worth its price. Woven wallpaper gives a nice wall surface, but is very sensitive to stains and direct wear.
If you are going to do more extensive work, you will need to remove the hoods from the wall socket and the power switch in the room from the outset. Disconnect the power by disconnecting the power cord or turning off the main power switch.
Hammers with claw (1) Bucket (2) Sponges (3) Splash (3) Slip clamp (4) Screwdrivers (5) Screwdrivers (5) Screwdrivers (6) Scrapers (11) Scales (12) Scales (12) Scraper blade (12) Scraper blade pallet
Woven blanket, Woven adhesive, Sandpack color, Fiberglass strips, Target soda, Slippers, Trasor, Protective plastic or paper, Thin fibreboard, Wallpaper-solving agents, ev. Alkydgrundfärg, Tapetklister.
1. Measure the height and length of the walls. Take the information with you when you go to the store to help you figure out how many rolls you need.
2. Buy home woven fabrics and glue specially adapted for the weight loss you've chosen. Ask if you are hesitant.
3. Determine which preliminary work is required for a successful final result.
4. Plan the preparation carefully. Do you have to do a comprehensive packing and grinding work takes this moment a long time.
5. Empty the room or cover the furniture and do the preparation. Keep in mind that sanding works a lot.
6. Make sure you have the tools you need before you start the wallpaper sizing. Do not forget to make sure you have a steady pallet or ladder to stand on, if necessary.
7. Put the tissue on when the substrate is completely dry.
When selecting wallpaper, find out if it has straight or offset pattern matching. The symbols for this look like this:
3. Cut clean around the electrical outlets. Unscrew the clean and dry covers before turning the power back on.